I'm on Twitter! More Must Reads

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 26, 2009

    Idol, the 2nd 12

    Tonight was week 2 of the final 36 on Idol.

    I must admit, I flew through it tonight, but, I hate Adam Lambert. I hope he doesn't make it with America, but, the judges want him in the final 12, and they'll get a choice this year.

    But, of the others, Allison Iraheta, and Megan Corkrey were good. Jesse Langseth has an interesting voice.

    So, we will see.

    Perhaps Kris Allen will break through. After East Coast voting, the insufferable Adam Lambert is in the lead, with Matt Giraud second of the men. Allison is well in front of the girls, with Jesse Langseth (who's voice, but not expressions) I like.

    Let's see tomorrow what happens after West Coast voting.

    And, finally, Karl Rove is following me on Twitter! Am I awesome, or what!

    end...

    No comments: