I'm on Twitter! More Must Reads

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 26, 2016

    Dear Donald, When She Says You Lie, Keep it Simple

    Donald,

    Hillary Clinton is telegraphing that she intends to portray you as a big fat liar.

    When you're principally known as a liar, as Hillary is, I suppose the path to beating your opponent is to paint them as an EVEN.BIGGER.LIAR.

    So, tonight she's going to call you a liar, and she's trying to use an appeal to authority (the moderator) to get them to pile on.

    The reply is simple, simple, simple.

    "Hillary Clinton wants to paint me as a liar.  Her campaign has even berated the moderator tonight to get him to 'fact check' (use the scare quotes) me tonight.

    Folks, you know that I embarked on this campaign not to get rich (I already am), but because I am very concerned about the future of our great country.  That has meant telling some hard truths about the way things are, and the way things will be, and the things Hillary Clinton and President Obama have done to make your lives more difficult.

    You have responded by coming to my rallies and listening politely, but with great energy, because you know these things to be true and you know I am the only person you hear speaking to you truthfully. YOU know these things to be true, and that's why I have 10,000, 20,000 people at my events and Hillary has 50.  People don't come to hear more of the same lies, they come to hear the truth, because it's so refreshing to them.  That's why this movement is so powerful.

    Hillary and her media friends don't want you to know the truth.  They go so far as to claim things that Bernie Sanders said were true, and when I say the exact same thing, they say it is false.  They are the liars.

    Hillary Clinton has a 30 year history of lying to the American people.  It is all she does.  You know it, she lied about what happened in Whitewater, she lied about the White House travel office, she lied about cattle futures, she lied about Benghazi, she lied about her emails, she lies about the Clinton Foundation.  Of course, she is lying about me, too.

    But, I am not with Her, I am with YOU, the American people, and you know, I will NOT lie to you for political gain, and in my administration, we will tell you the truth, even when it is not convenient for us.  On that, you have my solemn pledge.

    No comments: