I'm on Twitter! More Must Reads

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 1, 2007

    West Virginia Lost

    This college football season is amazing. West Virginia lost and Oklahoma and Missouri are tied as I write this. Ohio State fans have about a 50/50 chance right now of seeing their team make it back to the NCG. You don't want to be 2 this year.

    Update: OK is beating Mo by 2 TD's in the 4th. Looks like UGA and OSU may be playing for the National Championship.

    Today, both Tennessee and WVA did something I complained about the now (thankfully) fired Chan Gailey doing earlier this season. With plenty of time left, they went for it on 4th down and short, with plenty of time on the clock and in FG range. In UT's case, it would have meant another TD gave them a win. In WVa's case, it would mean they would have only needed a FG for a tie. I don't get it.

    In other news, Bubblehead has some great new content on his site, including news about the Viral DVD series, "Hey, Shipwreck" a futuristic series based on the real-life adventures that occur everyday on naval vessels (specifically, submarines). I admit, this is my first exposure to the "Hey Shipwreck" series, and it is hilarious. Check it out. It's produced by ET1 Patrick Hrabe.

    No comments: