I'm on Twitter! More Must Reads

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 22, 2009

    Idol Finale. Kris Wins (as predicted)

    As predicted (by me), Kris Allen won the title of American Idol.

    Also, if you watched Adam Lambert perform with Kiss, you know what I mean about him needing to be the singer in a rock and roll band.

    I predict big album sales from Kris, Adam, Allison, and perhaps even Danny. After seeing the finale, I think Danny might want to consider a country career.

    Meghan Corkrey still can not sing, and what was with Jorge hogging the screen time?

    Finally, Kara Dioguardi and Bikini Girl killed the G rating by having a sing-off and bikini contest. Given Kara's 38 years, I think she won both, easily.

    It was a star-studded cast, leaving me to ask - do these people really need album sales so bad that they are easily cajoled into appearing on AI?

    Congrats to Kris - hopefully that little woman of yours can handle all the fame and adulation you're about to receive, and, to Adam, now you can cover all those Bronski Beat songs I've been hoping you would sing.



    end...

    No comments: