I'm on Twitter! More Must Reads

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 24, 2010

    Islamists: We Must Resist Them

    Recently, I have been reading Andrew McCarthy's excellent book, The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left Sabotage America.

    If you're looking for a primer on how the Islamists intend to spread the global caliphate, and how the Left (unwittingly or wittingly) abets them, pick this highly important work up and read it.  Now.

    I'll be posting more and more on this subject, as I think it is the single most important thing the West faces.  I'll put it to your bluntly, the Islamists want nothing short than the implementation of their Sharia law across the globe.

    Period.  If you think that's ok, you don't know what you're asking for.

    I have a colleague who studies Islam and the quest for Jihad.  I'll be using his recommendations liberally.

    For now, start with McCarthy's book, and this short video:

    No comments: