I'm on Twitter! More Must Reads

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 15, 2010

    Krauthammer busts on Angle/O'Donnell. Get with the program, Chuck!

    From our good friend Gateway Pundit, comes this video of Charles Krauthammer attacking Christine O'Donnell and Sharron Angle.

    Now, I happen to agree that Krauthammer is one of our great conservative minds, but, methinks he has demonstrated a tiny bit of elitism in some of his criticisms of first, the tea partiers themselves, and now of candidates, endorsed by tea party groups, who represent mainstream American values and conservative principles. Finally, in the clip, I would suggest he needs to not write off Angle/O'Donnell, but instead reiterate the anger that Americans feel that makes these compelling candidates.

    Mr. Krauthammer - I respect you immensely, but, please, you need to realize the GOP's fate rest on these people taking control of a party that was moribund just 18 months ago.



    Finally, I agree with Jim, "Would someone please tell these Beltway GOP elites to shut their yaps!

    No comments: