I'm on Twitter! More Must Reads

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 23, 2013

    Obamacare horror stories (via Matt Walsh's blog)

    I encourage you all to read Matt Walsh's excerpts from people when he
    asked how is Obamacare hurting them personally.

    Link at bottom, but first, my rant:

    I realize the Left loves to deal in these personal tragedy, anecdotal
    vignettes to sell their latest attempt at expanding the modern welfare
    state, but, read these (and this is a
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong post) and talk to your
    self-employed friends, or your friends who work for small businesses,
    and discover for yourself what is happening beyond the faux government
    shutdown and the disastrous, incompetence-laden Obamacare rollout.

    It'd be nice if reporters who cover, perhaps, the insurance industry,
    would explain how it's the lower and middle, middle-class who are
    going to get hosed the most from this piece of crap legislation.

    Those of us who work for Fortune 500 companies, I expect we'll get to
    keep the health insurance we like (though I lost the insurance I
    "liked" last season, so we'll see what Obama has in store for me Nov 1
    when we have open enrollment for 2014).

    Since the Obama administration is nothing if not Fascist (in the
    traditional sense of the word, not the modern, incorrect pejorative
    sense), so if you work in Corporate America, consider yourself amongst
    the privileged few.

    Those who choose security over freedom shall have neither.

    Read these:
    http://themattwalshblog.com/2013/10/21/the-definitive-guide-to-how-obamacare-is-destroying-american-lives/

    No comments: