Another Black Conservative posts the entire screed here
First, and foremost, this guy was nuts. He had one failed marriage, and, apparently, like a lot of software engineers, he seemed also to lack a whit of business sense, but, he was an equal opportunity lunatic. Sometimes he sounded like the Unabomber:
- He hated the Catholic Church, in a section regarding tax laws that favored the Catholic Church, he "zeroed in on a section relating to the wonderful 'exemptions' that make institutions like the vulgar, corrupt Catholic Church so incredibly wealthy." Later, "except that we weren’t steeling [sic] from our congregation or lying to the government about our massive profits in the name of God." And, "The intent of this exercise and our efforts was to bring about a much-needed re-evaluation of the laws that allow the monsters of organized religion to make such a mockery of people who earn an honest living."
- He bought into the Left's line that the wealthy live under a different set of rules, "I learned that there are two 'interpretations' for every law; one for the very rich, and one for the rest of us."
- He lamented over the shabby treatment of the common man from the big corporations. Regarding a neighbor in his college years, "Her husband had worked all his life in the steel mills of central Pennsylvania with promises from big business and the union that, for his 30 years of service, he would have a pension and medical care to look forward to in his retirement. Instead he was one of the thousands who got nothing because the incompetent mill management and corrupt union (not to mention the government) raided their pension funds and stole their retirement. All she had was social security to live on."
- Like many on the Left, he blames Bush, "The recent presidential puppet GW Bush and his cronies in their eight years certainly reinforced for all of us that this criticism rings equally true for all of the government."
- Then he closes with these,
"The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.
"The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed."
Much of the post is rambling and incoherent. But, to claim this guy was an angry, white, teabagger, is false.