I'm on Twitter! More Must Reads

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 5, 2010

    Cancer? No insurance? Don't expect the Obama campaign to provide it...

    I guess it doesn't matter to the universal health care crowd that this a woman who was "very active" in the Obama campaign had breast cancer and no health insurance, but, at least she will be buried in her Obama t-shirt.

    From Moonbattery, Moonbat Burial Shroud:
    'I got a letter - I got a note today from one of my staff -- they forwarded it to me -- from a woman in St. Louis who had been part of our campaign, very active, who had passed away from breast cancer. She didn't have insurance. She couldn't afford it, so she had put off having the kind of exams that she needed. And she had fought a tough battle for four years. All through the campaign she was fighting it, but finally she succumbed to it. And she insisted she's going to be buried in an Obama t-shirt.'"

    1 comment:

    Sister J said...

    OK, Sleepy Eyed Whiner, even for you that's pretty cold!