I'm on Twitter! More Must Reads

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 2, 2011

    Idol Girls - Update!

    Tonight is ladies night on Idol, and I have to admit Idon't know who most of these people are.  Below is the DialIdol.com update.  Be prepared to be surprised.


    1. Ta-Tynisa Wilson - sucked. Randy wasn't moved nor was I. I was worried about a wardrobe malfunction, though.
    2. Naima Adedapo - at least she can sing. That big ole tattoo is going to be a problem. Lose the self-styled dresses.
    3. Kendra Chantelle - it's impossible to endure this performance. But it wasn't awful. I think it'll be forgotten by the end of the show.
    4. Rachel Zevita - what is this? Oldies night? She managed to take a new song and turn it into an old one.
    5. Karen Rodriguez - she's going for the Latina vote. I think she's good. Doesn't move me. Best so far.
    6. Lauren Turner - gotta have a fat girl on the show. Doesn't stand a chance of being in the final 12. Judges? Insane loving this.
    7. Ashton Jones - who is this person? I could live without it. She hits a few notes. Just who cares. Really.
    8. Julie Zorilla - finally someone I remember. Note to contestants - don't do former winner's songs. And if you do, do it good. She's not. Better get some hotness votes.
    9. Haley Reinhart - more oldies nite. At least it's original sounding. Wardrobe malfunction 2? I swear she's showing nipples. I swear.
    10. Thia Megia - much was made of the 15 year olds, but is she our only one? Simon would complain about a kid singing this song.
    11. Lauren Alaina - our Georgia country girl. Also 16. Rotten. But that's just me. Judges love.
    12. Pia Toscano - in the coveted anchor slot. She's been plenty hyped by Idol.

    My Top 5:
    Pia, Lauren A, Thia, Karen, Naima.

    Dialidol says (and it says the first three are safe)

    1. Ta-Tynisa Wilson - By a long way.  Huh?  This makes me question dialidol's algorithms.  Or perhaps there was an issue with the phone lines for her, making it appear more busy signals.
    2. Julie Zorilla - Again, this was the worst performance of the night, I thought by far.  But, she's attractive, so maybe.
    3. Lauren Alaina - The first in this group who deserves to be there.
    4. Pia Toscano - They have her 4th, but as low as 12th, so, she could be gone...
    5. Thia Megia - Again, could be 12th.
    Karen is last and Naima is 9th.  I can see the Spanish not going over.  Very small demo, despite what Democrats want you to believe.

    No comments: