- Ta-Tynisa Wilson - sucked. Randy wasn't moved nor was I. I was worried about a wardrobe malfunction, though.
- Naima Adedapo - at least she can sing. That big ole tattoo is going to be a problem. Lose the self-styled dresses.
- Kendra Chantelle - it's impossible to endure this performance. But it wasn't awful. I think it'll be forgotten by the end of the show.
- Rachel Zevita - what is this? Oldies night? She managed to take a new song and turn it into an old one.
- Karen Rodriguez - she's going for the Latina vote. I think she's good. Doesn't move me. Best so far.
- Lauren Turner - gotta have a fat girl on the show. Doesn't stand a chance of being in the final 12. Judges? Insane loving this.
- Ashton Jones - who is this person? I could live without it. She hits a few notes. Just who cares. Really.
- Julie Zorilla - finally someone I remember. Note to contestants - don't do former winner's songs. And if you do, do it good. She's not. Better get some hotness votes.
- Haley Reinhart - more oldies nite. At least it's original sounding. Wardrobe malfunction 2? I swear she's showing nipples. I swear.
- Thia Megia - much was made of the 15 year olds, but is she our only one? Simon would complain about a kid singing this song.
- Lauren Alaina - our Georgia country girl. Also 16. Rotten. But that's just me. Judges love.
- Pia Toscano - in the coveted anchor slot. She's been plenty hyped by Idol.
My Top 5:
Pia, Lauren A, Thia, Karen, Naima.
Dialidol says (and it says the first three are safe)
- Ta-Tynisa Wilson - By a long way. Huh? This makes me question dialidol's algorithms. Or perhaps there was an issue with the phone lines for her, making it appear more busy signals.
- Julie Zorilla - Again, this was the worst performance of the night, I thought by far. But, she's attractive, so maybe.
- Lauren Alaina - The first in this group who deserves to be there.
- Pia Toscano - They have her 4th, but as low as 12th, so, she could be gone...
- Thia Megia - Again, could be 12th.
Karen is last and Naima is 9th. I can see the Spanish not going over. Very small demo, despite what Democrats want you to believe.