I'm on Twitter! More Must Reads

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 30, 2016

    Donald J Trump - Pissing Me Off Again - Updated!

    Note: Significant edit to this post.

    Gawd, Donald Trump is a frickin' idiot.

    What is Kellyanne Conway doing letting this dumb SOB have his twitter account back?

    The reason he's tweeting at 3am is because that's when he could get online without his handlers watching him.

    I am going to reconsider remaining in the #reluctantTrump camp.  I'm committed.  As soon as early voting opens here in Georgia, I am going to go vote for the Orange Idiot so nothing he does can change that.

    Good Lord, this moron has simply got to stop making Hillary Clinton look like an idiot savant.

    I implore his campaign team to explain to this fool that the response to these attacks is a quick one line reply then shift the attention to the opponent.

    He can't resist defending himself, and that will be the end of him, I think.

    Donald - you were on a glide path to victory.  Although I though the 45 minutes of the debate I watched was tedious, boring, and you both sucked, the consensus was you won the first part, so, that was probably a net win, since I expect most people, like me, got tired of it and turned it off.

    Nooooooooooooooooooo, you are so stupid, you took her bait on the last question about the fat beauty queen (and yes, she got fat, so what) and had to defend yourself.

    The answer, Donald, is something along the lines of:

    "I may have said intemperate things about a disgruntled employee who didn't maintain the brand image, but I have never, and would never, defend a rapist or turn on his victims."
    Period.  Done.  Your last word.

    Let Hillary defend that.

    When Hillary comes out with her news minions and their stories, yours is, "She's a disgruntled employee with an axe to grind and that was 20 years ago.  20 years ago Hillary Clinton was dragging rape victims names through the mud to ensure her access to power.  There's a difference."

    Let your supporters and others handle the dirty stuff.  The dredging up her past indiscretions.  You then STFU.  There is nothing to be gained by you tweeting at 3am.  Nothing.

    Don't do it.

    Idiot.

    No comments: