"(Holder's) doing a better job of interrogating CIA employees than he is of interrogating terrorists, and he's not making a distinction between enemy combatants and terrorists flying into Detroit trying to blow up planes and American citizens who are committing a crime. He needs to go to Congress and say I made that decsion, and here's why. And based on that perhaps he should step down."I have to say that I couldn't agree more.
Holder joined this administration on the strength of his performance in the Clinton administration, where he distinguished himself by brokering pardons for Mark Rich and the FALN terror gang.
Since joining this administration as the first black Attorney General, Holder has further demonstrated his incompetence and arrogance (nothing new for this group) by:
- Lecturing Americans on race
- Refusing to pursue intimidation tactics by the New Black Panthers during the 2008 elections
- Pushing Obama to close Gitmo, then failing to present a plan to close Gitmo (though, maybe this is a sign of competence)
- Releasing to our enemies the "torture" memos of Bush administration lawyers who gave opinions on the legality of enhanced interrogation techniques.
- Pushing to have KSM tried in a civilian court in NYC.
- Allowing the underwear bomber to be mirandized.