I'm on Twitter! More Must Reads

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 30, 2009

    Some Aviation News

    I enjoy flying.  I probably don't do it enough to truly detest all the crap that we put up with before getting on planes.

    But, here are some pilots you might want to avoid...

    Remember David Carroll, he was the singer who flew United, then they broke his guitar and he made a You Tube video out of his song about it?  Well, now United lost his luggage again. You'd think United would have some sort of special handling flag for him...

    He still has his video...



    Air France took delivery of their first A380.  Even in AF's classic colors, it looks ugly.


    If you like videos of ugly planes....

    2 comments:

    reddog said...

    I have to admit, it's not a beauty. Looks weak in the tail.

    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder though.

    I've always thought the prettiest plane ever built was the Catalina PBY Amphib. Go figure.

    pokershark103 said...

    It's a good idea to update web forms