I'm on Twitter! More Must Reads

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 7, 2008

    Barack Obama: TELL THE TRUTH!

    As even CNN gets into the act on the Obama-Ayers connections, I think tonight would be a good time for Barack Obama to come clean on what he knew about Bill Ayers and when he knew it.

    Apparently, Obama's story is morphing from (in the 4/16 Dem debate) "The notion that somehow as a consequence of me knowing somebody who engaged in detestable acts 40 years ago, when I was eight years old, somehow reflects on me and my values, doesn’t make much sense" to (according to top propagandist David Axelrod today) Obama "didn't know the history" of unrepentant bomber William Ayers' activities in the violent Weather Underground movement when the candidate attended a political event at Ayers' home in 1995.

    "When he went he certainly didn't know the history," chief Obama liar David Axelrod told CNN - arguing for the first time since the story surfaced early this year that Obama was unaware of Ayers' past.

    Note, CNN also says that the Obama/Ayers coming out party in 1995 was not organized by Alice Palmer, who Obama was replacing, but by Obama and Ayers themselves.

    See the CNN story here:




    Barack Obama - I know you may be too stupid, naive, or clueless to know what these people are about. Maybe you should read this article by one of his targets.

    end..

    No comments: