- His associations and friendships with people like William Ayers and Jeremiah Wright and ACORN have to call into question not just his judgement and integrity in his explanations, but, does he share these people's views?
- He has never voted against a tax increase
- His health care plan would likely force private insurers out of the market and end up with a government single payer system
- He has yet to reach across the aisle to work with GOP senators on any significant legislation
- He believes our troops were "air raiding villages" in Afghanistan
- He is part of the Fannie Mae problem
So, I think we're pretty much looking at an Obama victory and all us conservatives are wishing we had a Romney/Palin ticket instead of McCain. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy, I love what he did for our country, and I think he'd be a great president, and a rock in a time of economic disasters and war.
Instead, we're going to get a neophyte, potentially radical, certainly leftist, potentially crooked Obama as president.