I'm on Twitter! More Must Reads

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 15, 2009

    Idol 7: Surprise in Store?

    Looking at Dialidol's predictions tonight, does Idol have a surprise for us tonight?
     
    They have Kris Allen in last place, but, dialidol has consistently underestimated Kris's support (they had him last last week, and he wasn't even in the bottom 3), so, it's not going to be him.  Last week they overestimated Lil's support, but this week, they have her number 2 (ahead of Adam and behind Gokey). 
     
    Taking the next lowest, it would appear Matt G is in trouble tonight.  A forgettable performance, and a difficult mid-pack of guys with Anoop and Kris, probably means it's the end for Matt G tonight, and I doubt the judges would use the save on him.  I doubt also, at this point, that they would use it on Lil, who undoubtably benefited from her pimp spot last night.  Allison, conversely, was hurt by her placement at the front of the show.
     
    I would not be surprised to see a Matt, Lil, Allison, or Matt, Kris, Allison bottom 3 tonight.  In either of those scenarios, I think Matt G goes home.  If Allison is picked for elimination, I expect to see the save used at this point.
     
    end..
     

    No comments: