I'm on Twitter! More Must Reads

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 9, 2009

    Six Flags over Georgia

    Every year, my daughter and I get Six Flags passes. We love the coasters, and Six Flags over Georgia has several good ones.

    We made our first visit of the season yesterday, and it was not the greatest experience. I'm giving their management a chance to respond to my complaints, so I will withhold the long story here, until they have responded.

    Let it be noted that we have some room for improvement.

    One thing you do learn through this kind of thing, is what a great resource the internet is, with a couple of good forums, including sixflags.net.

    end...

    1 comment:

    Mitchell said...

    Six Flags parks are my favorite... My kids really love their water rides...