I'm on Twitter! More Must Reads

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 1, 2009

    Idol: There is no Joy in Mudville

    Once again, boys and girls, Dialidol.com nailed the bottom 3 and the loser tonight, and (Spoiler alert!), the loser is:

    Megan Joy Corkrey!!!!

    The judges didn't even bother going through the motions of pretending to give her one more chance. They told the three beforehand they would only consider saving one (Allison, I am sure), and Seacrest put an end to that by sending her to safety.

    Votefortheworst.com is polling to see who they should support next, but no one could garner the kind of following a truly awful singer and performer like Megan could...could they?

    Well, ok, Scott could, but, would pimping Scott be akin to Obama slurring the Special Olympians? Somehow, I don't think vftw will much care, and I predict, he'll be their next choice.

    Anyway, no real drama tonight. Matt G was not in the bottom 3 (bottom 4 on dialidol), and Allison was quickly sent to safety. So, Anoop is next up...

    I like you Anoop, but, the Idol Tour was all you could ever hope for anyway.

    end...

    No comments: