I'm on Twitter! More Must Reads

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 2, 2009

    Time Magazine blows for Obama

    I was in Borders tonight, and Time Magazine has a cover story titled, "The End of Excess: Is This Crisis Good for America."

    Can anyone realistically imagine such a headline 8 months ago? Imagine John McCain uttering this on the campaign trail.

    Haha! I knew you couldn't. Yet, now that the Big O is president, this is actually, in Time's thinking, good for us.

    It's only a matter of time before Time is competing with The Daily Kos and The Huffington Post for readers,

    end...

    2 comments:

    bothenook said...

    call me puzzled, but i thought you were a perceptive and well read individual. hard for me to balance that assessment with your obvious lack of clue! Time has been a shill for the left of center crowd for more years than i can remember.
    ok, maybe i'm being harsh, in that you might have had the insight to not waste your time (sorry) ready that particular magazine

    Jay said...

    Bo, duh! I said I saw it in Borders, I don't actually read it, though I felt, since I was posting on this particular article, it would be fair to read the online version.

    I have to admit, I only scanned it, but readers might find it worth a scan as well.

    Personally, I can't wait to see Time wither away and die and have posted as much before.