I'm on Twitter! More Must Reads

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 24, 2008

    McCain and homes...

    What McCain should have said about how many homes he owns:

    "I spent a few years in a place that made me appreciate my home, this country, and my family. And, yes, I was fortunate enough to marry a woman who's family provides a product people enjoy (beer!), and that has enabled us to maintain several homes for ourselves and our children. I won't apologize for my own success or the success of Cindy's family. I wish the same for everyone in this country."

    Or something like that.

    2 comments:

    blunoz said...

    Here here! McCain's campaign people should hire you as a spin doctor / speech writer. :-)

    Jay said...

    Kevin, thanks! My mom said the same thing. Only problem was it took me 3 days to think of it. Somehow,I don't think they need such late thinking! I'da done a lot better at nuke school if I could have taken the tests 3 days after everyone else, too.