I'm on Twitter! More Must Reads

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 19, 2008

    Obama Wife Fair Game?

    Remember when Barack Obama told the GOP to "lay off my wife?"

    Maybe he really only meant to "lay off" her when she said something stupid that required one of the Obama campaign's many clarifications, but, I got the sense he felt criticism of her was off-limits, as he was going to be the nominee, not her.

    Meanwhile, at the Saddleback forum, his wife was number one on his list for people he'd go to for advice, followed closely by his grandmother, who we know he thinks is a racist.

    So, if we're not to look into the backgrounds of these people and scrutinize them and their views, then let's have Obama stop going to them for advice.

    I think they're fair game, especially as he continues to inject them into the process.

    No comments: