I'm on Twitter! More Must Reads

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 19, 2009

    Check Out Patriot Post; and More Twitter

    Ok, all you people out there. This is another appeal for Twitter, and for you to sign up on Twitter. I will tell you why -
    1. You can get my wisdom in stream of consciousness, less than 140 characters, style.
    2. You can find all sorts of new, like minded people, with blogs and what not
    3. It's also a good way to keep in touch with family members (change your text messaging plan to unlimited beforehand, and turn your text alert to silent!)
    Now, if you're right-minded, go check out The Patriot Post. You'll be glad you did. If the editors there like my blog, yes, I noticed, not one person has a Virginia Class submarine as their weapon of choice. It'd be mine.

    end...

    No comments: