I'm on Twitter! More Must Reads

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 4, 2008

    Sue Al Gore? Maybe John Edwards will take the case...

    Weather Channel founder, John Coleman is mad as hell and he's not going to take it anymore, or, at least I think he is, and I agree with him. In addition to suing Global Warming Alarmists and Carbon Credit Scammers, he is dismayed that the Weather Channel has become an outlet for the Global Warming crowd.

    I, for one, am dismayed that the Weather Channel is going the way of MTV. Where once we were able to reliably turn to it and get our local weather, and get insightful analysis of the forecast for our area, now we get "Forecast Earth," "Full Force Nature," and other crap designed to scare us into trading our Suburbans for Prii (that's the plural of Prius).

    Good on ya, John!
    . N/T.

    No comments: