I'm on Twitter! More Must Reads

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 8, 2008

    Vdare.com

    If you haven't discovered Peter Brimelow's vdare.com (named in honor of Virginia Dare, and I hope you know that story), I highly recommend it as one place that is trying to save the United States and Western Civilization. If you care about the future of this country and are appalled at what we are doing to ourselves, you may find some fellow travelers here. You may also find (ahem) some controversial writers there as well (such as Jared Taylor, author of Paved With Good Intentions: The Failure of Race Relations in Contemporary America). Before you reject vdare, I recommend you read Brimelow's reply to those trying to paint vdare as "White Nationalist.". And here is the rest of it.

    No comments: